POSITION: Sales/General Administrator
A proactive and enthusiastic Administrator is required to work as part of a close-knit busy team in an expanding company.
The ideal candidate will possess an excellent telephone manner along with good administrative, communication (both written and oral) and organisational skills, good attention to detail is essential, together with the ability to manage own workload without the need for supervision.
This role would suit a Graduate entering the work place as training can be provided if required.
- Dealing with sales and general enquiries, liaising with internal departments ensuring a high level of service
- Reception duties
- Processing sales orders, raising delivery notes and sales invoices using in-house bespoke computer system
- Assistance with Health & Safety administration when required
- Logistics; arranging shipments to clients worldwide both on time and within budget
- Raising purchase orders when necessary
- Producing daily, weekly & monthly sales figures
- General administration duties as and when required
- Previous experience within an office based environment desirable
- Good IT skills to include MS Office and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Happy working independently or as part of a small team
Apply with CV to Julie Skerrett @ firstname.lastname@example.org